I have a secret! Okay, not so much a secret and more of a shout it from the rooftops: you don’t have to do it all! That’s something I’ve learned BIG TIME through my business! Outsource + automate + invest in the done-for-you resources where you can friend. + Even more specifically: you don’t have to spend hours brainstorming every email you write!
Photographers, are you tired of trying to craft the perfect email to send your clients about x, y + z?! Well I have something exciting for you!
Trust me friend, I know what it’s like to scramble trying to think of all the things to craft that perfect, professional + answer-all-the-questions email for your clients. It can be so exhausting! And that’s why I’m here: to offer you some time + energy back when it comes to email workflow!
I’m offering my personal ABP Email Templates that I’ve crafted over the years for all the things from inquiries to booking to love notes! They have saved me so much time and I hope they save you tons too + give you all the peace of mind knowing you’re covered!
17 Email Templates Including:
– Responding to the initial portrait session inquiry
– After a client books a mini session slot
– After a client books a portrait session
– Upcoming portrait session reminder
– Delivering a portrait session gallery
– Potential Bride Follow Up
– Schedule a consult with potential couple
– To make things official (when a bride is ready to book!)
– Unavailable for wedding date
– Officially booked + working together!
– Upcoming Wedding Encouragement + Surprise
– Draft of Wedding Day Timeline Ready
– Family Formal List request
– Post-wedding “love note!”
– Delivering a wedding gallery
Be the first to comment